The spring issue of “Intercambios”, the newsletter of ATA’s Spanish Language Division, is now out – and I have contibuted an article to it. If you want to know what The Sound of Music, Scientific American and virtual learning for conference interpreters have in common, then please check it out!
The latest issue of Intercambios is hot off the press!
Click here to read the newsletter
The Spring issue features:
- From my desk, by Francesca (Fran) Samuel
- Editorial, by Paula Irisity
- Pequeña serenata dialectológica: el «aísmo», by Andre Moskowitz
- Nuestro idioma de cada día, by Emilio Bernal Labrada
- El rincón del léxico jurídico, by Ricardo Chiesa
- Cosnautas: 6 meses de espíritu de colaboración, by José Antonio de la Riva Fort
- Beyond filming the stage plays? Reflections on the future of online training for conference interpreters, by Michelle Hof
Read all past issues of Intercambios here too.
And remember: WE’D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
SPD members and non-members are invited to send in their contributions to be considered for future issues.
When: April 15 (submission deadline) for the Summer issue.
What: Articles, reviews, letters, tips… relevant for the translators and interpreters community (up…
View original post 26 more words